Main Article Content
Writing about the history of the Prophet Muhammad's Da'wah in Mecca aims to analyze how the propaganda strategy carried out by the Prophet Muhammad in spreading Islam in Mecca. The initial stage through the family of the Prophet and his companions or known as the hiding phase. After the Prophet Muhammad cried out in silence, then the revelation of Allah SWT who ordered the Prophet Muhammad to preach openly. In this bright phase the Prophet Muhammad began to face Quraish kafir racial disturbances.
Here we see who the true followers of the Prophet Muhammad and those who just joined in. Weak friends hide their Islam. The Prophet Muhammad secretly preached at the house of Al-Arqam bin Arqam because his house was near the hill of Safa and was a gathering place for many people, so that no one who came to Arqam's house was suspected that there was a meeting there. In addition, Arqam is also a great enemy of the Prophet Muhammad, they have a place of preaching in the heart of the enemy. This is a form of propaganda strategy carried out by the Prophet Muhammad.
In the open phase, the Prophet Muhammad and the Muslims began to get harsh treatment, torture and murder. But in the end the Prophet Muhammad was visited by Yathrib, they came to acknowledge that the Prophet Muhammad was the messenger of God even they asked the Prophet Muhammad to be their leader in Yatsrib.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Aizid, Rizem, Sejarah Peradaban Islam, Jakarta : Diva Press, 2015.
- Amin, Samsul Munir, Sejarah Peradaban Islam, Jakarta: Amzah, 2009.
- Abdullah, Amin. Sejarah Pemikiran dan Peradaban Islam, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Book Publisher, 2007.
- Al-Usyairi, Ahmad. Sejarah Islam, Jakarta: Akbar, 2007.
- Asnawi, Muh. Sejarah Kebudayaan Islam, Semarang: Aneka Ilmu, 2009.
- Abdullah, Taufik (ed.). Sejarah Umat Islam Indonesia, Jakarta: Majelis Ulama Indonesia, 1991.
- Azyumardi Azra, Jaringan Ulama Timur Tengah Kepulauan Nusantara Abad XVII, Bandung: Mizan
- Bastomi, Andi. Sejarah Para Khalifah. Jakarta: Al-Kautsar, 2008.
- Esha, Muhammad Inam, Sejarah Peradaban Islam, GangPesantren: UIMaliki Perss, 2011.
- Syalabi, Ahmad, Sejarah dan Kebudayaan Islam ,(Jakarta: PT. Pustaka Al Husna Baru), 2003.
- Hasan Ibrahim Hasan, Sejarah dan Kebudayaan Islam, Jakarta: Kalam Mulia, 2001.
- Haikal, Muhammad Husain, Sejarah Hidup Muhammad, Jakarta: Litera Antar Nusa, 1990.
- Harun, Maidir, Sejarah Peradaban Islam, Padang, IAIN Press. 2002.
- Murodi, Ali, Dakwah Islam Dan Tantangan Masyarakat Quraisy, Jakarta:Kencana Prenadamedia, 2013.
- Marji’: Hadza Al-Habib Muhammad shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam Ya Muhib, karya Syekh Abu Bakr Jabir Al-Jazairi, Darul Hadits, Kairo
- Sunanto, Musyrifah Sejarah Peradaban Islam Indonesia, Jakarta: Rajawali, 2009
- Yatim, Badri, Sejarah Peradaban Islam, Jakarta : Rajawali Pers; 2013.