Commercial Sex Work is work that is prohibited by religion but is lawful for those who undergo this work. The woman who works as a commercial sex worker is considered a social disease in the community. In addition to religious factors that are forbidden, economic factors become the cause due to the increasing daily needs. These factors are the cause of someone doing this job. This research uses a descriptive qualitative method using the phenomenology of Alfred Schutz. Data collection techniques in this study using observation, interviews, and documentation. Data analysis techniques using data reduction, data presentation, and drawing conclusions. The results of this study are that someone who works as a prostitute is not only prohibited by religion but the economic factors that cause him to do this work
- Khumaerah, Nasrullah. “Patologi Sosial Pekerja Seks Komersial (PSK) Perspektif Al-Qur’an.” Jurnal Al-Khitabah III, no. 1 (2017): 62–73.
- Regar, Philep Morse, and Josef Kurniawan Kairupan. “Pengetahuan Pekerja Seks Komersil (PSK) Dalam Mencegah Penyakit Kelamin Di Kota Manado.” Jurnal Holistik, no. 17 (2016): 1–20.
- Rusyidi, Binahayati, and Nunung Nurwati. “Penanganan Pekerja Seks Komersial Di Indonesia.” Prosiding Penelitian Dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat 5, no. 3 (2019): 303. https://doi.org/10.24198/jppm.v5i3.20579.
- Siswanto, Dwi. “Refleksi Aktualitas Fenomenologi Edmund Husserl Dalam Filsafat Kontemporer.” Jurnal Filsafat 1, no. 1 (2007): 37–57. https://doi.org/10.22146/jf.31773.
- Suryadi, Subhi Azis. Interaksi Sosial Antara Pekerja Seks Komersial ( PSK ) Dengan Masyarakat ( Studi Kasus Di Kawasan Resosialisasi Argorejo Sunan Kuning Kota Semarang ), 2011.