Main Article Content
Online learning is carried out as a rational implication of the Covid-19 pandemic. Google Classroom is the best alternative to use in the learning process. This research is qualitative research that aims to describe the concept of online lectures using google classroom. The google classroom application is able to maintain academic interactions between lecturers and students and students, as it has been around so far and is maintained during offline lectures. Several learning designs through google classroom, with the advantages of their features, are able to facilitate learning designs that have been prepared so that academic interactions are maintained. The subjects of this study were students of the Islamic History and Civilization Study Program who took classes in the Contemporary Indonesian History subject class A and B. Data collection techniques were through document data (class schedules, class lists, online attendance, syllabus, RPS, assignments, evaluation reports) analyzed through a qualitative descriptive method. Conceptually, online lectures require lecturers to prepare a planned design in the form of a google classroom lecture implementation mechanism. The task of lecturers is not only to monitor but also to evaluate and review for repairs in a simultaneous manner at the next meeting. This is an embodiment of the form of academic interaction between lecturers and students as well as students and other students.
- Astini, Ni Komang Suni. “Tantangan Dan Peluang Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi Dalam Pembelajaran Online Masa Covid-19.” Cetta: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan 3, no. 2 (June 25, 2020): 241–55. https://doi.org/10.37329/cetta.v3i2.452.
- Ferdiana, Suci. “Persepsi Mahasiswa Tentang Penggunaan Media Daring Pada Program Studi S1 Ilmu Gizi Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan Surabaya Selama Masa Pandemi Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19).” Indonesian Journal of Science Learning 1, no. 1 (June 25, 2020): 5–12. https://doi.org/10.15642/IJSL.2020.1.1.5-12.
- Fernando, Adam. “Respon Mahasiswa Terhadap Proses Pembelajaran Biologi Melalui Google Classroom Di Universitas Maritim Raja Ali Haji.” Pedagogi Hayati 4, no. 1 (August 5, 2020): 10–18. https://doi.org/10.31629/ph.v4i1.2335.
- Firman, Firman, and Sari Rahayu. “Pembelajaran Online Di Tengah Pandemi Covid-19.” Indonesian Journal of Educational Science (IJES) 2, no. 2 (April 27, 2020): 81–89. https://doi.org/10.31605/ijes.v2i2.659.
- Hawari, Admin. “E-Learning Berbasis Virtual classroom di Era Covid-19: Iwan Hermawan.” Hawari: Jurnal Pendidikan Agama dan Keagamaan Islam 1, no. 1 (August 12, 2020). https://journal.unsika.ac.id/index.php/hawari/article/view/3929.
- Sudarsana, I. Ketut. “Optimalisasi Penggunaan Teknologi Dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Di Sekolah (Persepektif Teori Konstruktivisme).” Cetta: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan 1, no. 1 (January 31, 2018): 8–15.
- Widiyono, Aan. “Efektifitas Perkuliahan Daring (Online) Pada Mahasiswa PGSD Di Saat Pandemi Covid 19.” Jurnal Pendidikan 8, no. 2 (July 3, 2020): 169–77. https://doi.org/10.36232/pendidikan.v8i2.458.
- Windhiyana, Ericha. “DAMPAK COVID-19 TERHADAP KEGIATAN PEMBELAJARAN ONLINE DI SEBUAH PERGURUAN TINGGI KRISTEN DI INDONESIA:” Perspektif Ilmu Pendidikan 34, no. 1 (April 29, 2020): 1–8. https://doi.org/10.21009/PIP.341.1.
- Yudiawan, Agus. “BELAJAR BERSAMA COVID 19: Evaluasi Pembelajaran Daring Era Pandemi Di Perguruan Tinggi Keagamaan Islam Negeri, Papua Barat.” Al-Fikr: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam 6, no. 1 (August 1, 2020): 10–16. https://doi.org/10.32489/alfikr.v6i1.64.